DECEMBER 2017 – 30 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE
Take the challenge! Join me for 30 days of Hatha yoga, just one hour a day. Cultivate your sense of well-being on the mat while supporting a good cause.
All proceeds of this challenge go to AnimalsAsia’s campaign to End Bear Bile Farming. Find out more about the bears below.
We’ll be practicing Hatha yoga, exploring its many facets such as vinyasa, yin yang, yin, and restorative, flowing through a sample of these styles on our 30 day journey. All practitioner levels welcome.
Can’t make it to all 30 days?
It’ll be great to see you whenever you can attend. A few yoga classes here and there are better than none. Do what you can, when you can.
December 1 to 30, 2017
SUNDAY to FRIDAY 9-10am
31/F, The Sharp
11-13 Sharp St. East
Causeway Bay, HK
+852 6687 3701
- Reserve your spot by emailing me directly, or through SharedSpace’s schedule.
- Suggested donation: 100HKD cash per class
30 Days Yoga Challenge in partnership with Communal Movement @Tamar Park
- Communal Movement (10:30am-12pm) is a free taster of SharedSpace’s Movement Flow classes, weaving concepts from Dance, Yoga, Parkour and Acrobatics to inform and inspire your personal practice.
- 30 Days Yoga Challenge (12:15-1:15pm) is the Hatha yoga component of this dynamic class.
- Free. Charity donations are still welcome.
HOLIDAYS December 24, 25, 26
- Stay home for the holidays! Yoga class videos will be sent to participants to be completed in the comfort of your own home. But remember, regular classes resume on December 27.
AnimalsAsia: End Bear Bile Farming
All funds raised from this challenge are going straight to charity. If you haven’t checked it out yet, read about AnimalsAsia and their work to End Bear Bile Farming on their website or factsheet.
Over 11,000 bears in China and Vietnam are farmed for their bile, mainly used for traditional medicine and various household products, despite there being other natural alternatives. Bile is regularly extracted from the belly of the bears using invasive, unhygienic, and painful methods. This results in massive infections, physical harm, and psychological damage to these playful bears.
Read about sun bear Annemarie’s road to recovery, thanks to AnimalsAsia’s efforts.
The sad bear who longs to go outside, but can’t find the courage
Private yoga classes are available on request for solo students or groups. Shoot me an email and we’ll work something out!